About UsItem Oxygen s.r.l.
Item Oxygen has been working in the medical sector for almost 20 years and the enterprise has established itself as a requested and reliable name for technical and medical gas plants as well as for remote diagnosis and therapy systems. The company’s mission is to provide a “turnkey” solution in terms of design installation, assistance and maintenance for compressed medical gases pipeline distribution systems and vacuum, anaesthetic gases scavenging disposal systems and medical gas supply units.
An elevated degree of professionalism and technical specialities of the team ensure cutting edge solutions with high technical standards in:
- Design/Installation/Maintenance of gas production, gas distribution and gas supply plants for medical, pure and technical gases and anaesthetic gas vacuum and scavenging
- Design/Installation/Maintenance of water treatment plants for dialysis
- Design/Installation/Maintenance of plants for cryobanks
- Sell/Supply equipment and systems for the distribution and supply of medical gases and anaesthetic gas vacuum and scavenging
- Maintenance of biomedical equipment
- Technical Consultation in accordance with the norms for gas production, gas distribution and gas supply plants for medical, pure and technical gases and anaesthetic gas vacuum and scavenging
- Produce/Sell bed head units
- Produce/Sell oxygen concentrators
- Manufacture of electro-medical devices and telemedicine systems for protected de-hospitalisation and intensive outreach therapies
- Design, Implementation, Support and Maintenance of technological plants
- Innovative Research & Development in the technology, electro-medical and biomedical sectors
The company is UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 and UNI CEI EN ISO 13485:2012 certified and is authorised, as a manufacturer of medical devices, to apply the CE symbol to the manufactured devices.
Thanks to the experience gained from working within the technical and medical gas sectors, and close collaboration with the National and European Health Services, Item Oxygen has been able to develop and expand on its research and development programmes, design and production of remote diagnosis and therapy systems.
Item Oxygen has been working in the medical sector for almost 20 years, and we have established ourselves as a requested and reliable name for technical and medical gas plants as well as for remote diagnosis and therapy systems.
Who are Item Oxygen’s main customers ?
Public health service
Private Companies and Home Care Providers