In this page are described the modalities of management of the internet site www.itemoxygen.com, in reference to the treatment of the personal data of the users who consult it. 1. Who is the Data Controller ? ITEM OXYGEN S.R.L. located in via Le Fogge n. 11, 70022 Altamura (BA), is the Data Controller, i.e. the subject who decides how and why to process your personal data, contactable at the following addresses: Tel. +39 0803143647 / Fax +390803160611 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Pec: email@example.com 2 Who is the Data Protection Officer ? ITEM OXYGEN S.R.L has designated a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org 3 What personal data do we collect? The categories of personal data that ITEM OXYGEN S.R.L. collects and processes when you browse www.itemoxygen.com, are as follows: Filling out the data collection form (for information request). The website www.itemoxygen.com, in the "Contacts" section, allows interested parties to request information by entering personal data such as name, e-mail address or other. Such data will be processed with the prior consent of the staff of ITEM OXYGEN S.R.L., manually and through the use of computer instruments, in order to answer to the user's request, to send catalogs and estimates and for statistical purposes, that is to say, for the realization of direct marketing activities aimed at evaluating the customer's satisfaction with our services and products, at inviting you to our initiatives and at presenting you our promotions. The provision of compulsory data and its processing for the above purposes are strictly functional to the execution of the request. Please note that at any time you can exercise all the rights provided for in Chapter III of the GDPR, Articles 12 to 23, including the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, by contacting the Data Controller directly. 4.How do we use the personal information we collect? ITEM OXYGEN S.R.L. collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- a) to conclude and execute the contract for the purchase of products offered on itemoxygen.com,: personal data necessary for the activities of execution of a contract, such as payment, fraud control, billing, product shipment and any management of returns. .
- b) management of requests for information and requests for assistance. .
- c) analysis and statistical surveys. We use certain information about your use of the Site to perform statistical analysis and surveys in order to improve our offerings and services .
- d) with your express consent, we may use the contact details you have provided to communicate with you about our products and services in order to keep you up to date with news, exclusive services and products, our initiatives and promotions. In addition, with your consent, we may use your contact details to carry out market research and satisfaction surveys in order to improve our services and the relationship with our customers.
- a) in order to comply with a legal obligation .
- b) for our legitimate interest: some of your personal data in case of purchase of products or services, may be processed to carry out anti-fraud activities: we have a legitimate interest to carry out such activities to prevent and prosecute any fraudulent activities .
- c) on the basis of your consent: we will only carry out marketing activities and opinion surveys and market research if you have given us your express consent. Providing us with your personal data for such activities is completely optional. .
Legislative Decree 231/2001
. Legislative Decree 231/2001 introduced into the Italian legal system the system of administrative liability of entities for certain crimes committed in their interest or to their advantage, by persons in top positions or persons subject to the direction or supervision of the same. In order to ensure the prevention of the crimes contemplated in Legislative Decree 231/2001, Item Oxygen has adopted its own Model of Organization, Management and Control. The Model is part of a wider policy pursued by Item Oxygen aimed at promoting correctness and transparency in the conduct of its activities and in its relations with third parties, in which the Code of Ethics, which identifies the general principles and rules of behaviour, organisation and management, which inspire and form the basis of the company's activities, is of great importance.