- PROJECT TITLE: H@H: Hospital at Home system of telemonitoring of patients at home through remote control unit accessible via the web - YEAR BEGINNING 2009 - DURATION: 2 years
- Public partners involved as experimenters: RESEARCH ENTITIES INVOLVED: University of Salento, General Regional Hospital "F. Miulli",
- Private partner involved as project consultant: CETMA Consortium, .
- IMPORTO project € 211,700.00; co-financed contribution € 125,940.00 provided by the Puglia Region under the POR PUGLIA 2007-2013 - Axis I Line 1.1 - Action 1.1.2 "Aid to Research Investments for SMEs".
- PROJECT TITLE (R&D and Training): B.A.I.T.A.H. Methodology and Instruments of Building Automation and Information Technology for pervasive models of treatment and Aids for domestic Healthcare. The project has allowed the development of a Home Telepharmacy module for the administration of drugs and the control of their correct assumption - YEAR BEGINNING 2011 - DURATION: 4 years. The project was submitted by a network of companies and research institutions led by the Cetma Consortium in relation to the call PON "Research and Competitiveness 2007-2013" - MIUR - D.D. prot. n. 01/Ric. of 18.1.2010 - PON01_00980 .
- Public co-proponents: RESEARCH ENTITIES INVOLVED: National Research Council CNR-IMM, TecnoMarche - Science and Technology Park of Marche; ENEA - National Agency for New Technologies, Energy and Sustainable Economic Development; National Research Council .
- Private co-proponents: CETMA Consortium (Lead Partner), Matrix SPA, Isopharma Cosmetics srl, Software Engineering Research & Practices Srl; Laboratorio DR. P. Pignatelli Srl; Cupersafety Sas di Montanaro Giuseppe & C; STMicroelectronics; Dida Network Srl; Igeam Academy Srl; .
- ITEM OXYGEN S.R.L. project contribution: € 307,580.00; co-financed contribution € 179,807.00;
SITE LINK: https://www.itemoxygen.com/homepharmacy/
- PROJECT TITLE: MET-AAL: Methodology and instruments for pervasive model in Ambient Assisted Living of the Regional Operational Program ERDF 2007-2013 Convergence Objective Axis I - Line 1.2 - Action 1.2.4 - "Invest in your future" regional innovation" - YEAR BEGINNING 2012 - DURATION: 2 years. The project has made it possible to develop a platform capable of providing support, assistance and services to people with a lack of self-sufficiency. The system includes sensors for automatic fall detection, active physiological monitoring, motion sensors and advanced home automation.
- Co-proponents PUBLIC RESEARCH ENTITIES INVOLVED: National Research Council CNR-IMM, UNIVERSITY OF SALENTO - Department of Innovation Engineering; Polytechnic of Bari DEE .
- Private co-proponents: MATRIX SpA; AMT SERVICES SRL; BAUTECH S.R.L.-; CUPERSAFETY SAS DI MONTANARO GIUSEPPE & C; ESCOOP European Social Cooperative; LABORATORIO ANALISI CLINICHE DR. P.PIGNATELLI SRL; AGILEX SRL; ENA CONSULTING S.R.L.; ORIZZONTI S.COOP. a R.L. .
SITE LINK: http://www.met-aal.it/
- PROJECT TITLE: Pre.C.I.O.U.S. Predictive Computer aIded scOring sUpport System - Industrial Research and Experimental Development Project under the call "Aid to Support Regional Technological Clusters 2014" which aims to implement a platform to preventively identify AKI and the deterioration of vital signs that precede the clinical aggravation of patients hospitalized in order to plan a new care path for the treatment of emergencies. - YEAR BEGINNING 2015- -Role in the project: LEADER
- Public co-proponents: RESEARCH ENTITIES INVOLVED: Polytechnic of Bari, University of Foggia, University of Bari Aldo Moro .
- Private Co-proponents: Cooperative E.D.P. La Traccia, AMT Services Srl, Biofordrug srl .
- Project amount Item Oxygen: € 486,747.20 Co-financed amount: € 334,447.76
SITE LINK: http://www.preciousproject.it/
- PROJECT TITLE: T-Fire System: Integrated system of fire prevention and firefighting on heavy vehicles candidate as a Project of Experimental Development funded under the special revolving fund for Technological Innovation (FIT), under Article 14 of Law 17 February 1982, n. 46. YEAR BEGINNING 2010 - DURATION: 3 years
- RESEARCH ENTITIES INVOLVED: Polytechnic of Bari
- PROJECT AMOUNT: € 1.090.000,00; co-funded amount: € 1.102.075,77 -
SITE LINK: https://www.itemoxygen.com/progettotfire/
- PROJECT TITLE: Medic@re (sMart mEDIcal CARegiver at homE) aims to develop an electro-medical system that is configured as an intelligent medical assistant able to assist and constantly monitor the vital parameters and drug therapy of the target person directly at home. The project has been admitted under the OP ERDF 2014/2020 - TITLE II - CHAPTER 2 - ART.27 "Aid to integrated programs promoted by SMEs". YEAR BEGINNING 2017 DURATION: 2 years
- RESearch institutions involved: Polytechnic of Bari, University of Bari "Aldo Moro" - .
- PROJECT AMOUNT: € 1.127.600; CO-FINANCED AMOUNT € 828.750,00
- PROJECT TITLE: Yes-Ca.Re. Integrated system of monitoring and care of the patient with Cardio Renal Syndrome. POR PUGLIA FESR - FSE 2014-2020 European Regional Development Fund Action 1.6 Public Notice "Innonetwork". YEAR BEGINNING 2018 - DURATION: 2 years - ROLE IN THE PROJECT: LEADER .
- Public co-proponents: RESEARCH ENTITIES INVOLVED: Politecnico di Bari, University of Bari "Aldo Moro", IRCCS "Saverio de Bellis" .
- Private co-proponents: Ap-is; Apuliabiotech S.C.A.R.L.; bIOFORDRUG SRL; COOPERATIVA E.D.P. LA TRACCIA; GRIFO MULTIMEDIA S.R.L.; INSOFT 2000 SRL
- COMPLETE PROJECT AMOUNT: € 2,154,830.80; Co-financed amount (contribution) € 1,499,710.81; ITEM share € 360,126.78
SITE LINK: https://www.sicareproject.it/
- PROJECT TITLE: e-Codom - Intelligent Household Ecocompactor - is proposed as an intelligent device (smart device) that implements innovative technologies to reduce the volumes of dry fractions of household waste, optimize the management of the wet fraction, and to improve the quality of separated fractions through the interaction of the citizen with a SW platform able to support him in the selection process in order to reduce errors and increase participation and awareness. The project has been admitted to the funds POR Puglia FESR-FSE 2014-2020 - European Regional Development Fund - Axis I "Research, Technological Development and Innovation" - Action 1.4 "Promotion of new markets for innovation" - Sub-Action 1.4.b "Support for the generation of innovative solutions to specific problems of social relevance, including through the use of open innovation environments such as Living Labs" - Public Notice "Innolabs" YEAR BEGINNING 2018 DURATION: 2 years - Role in the project: LEADER
- RESearch Institutions Involved: Polytechnic of Bari
- Total project amount: € 981.267,52; co-financed contribution: € 550.911,91; ITEM project quota € 317.001,50 contribution € 190.200,90
SITE LINK: https://www.e-codom.com/
- PROJECT TITLE : SHELFIE: virtual SHELF for Intelligent food loss Enhancement. Social platform to reduce food waste through an innovative food surplus management system. Announcement of June 27, 2017 n. 3549 - national public selection for the provision of contributions on the financing of innovative projects in the field of "shelf life" and packaging of food products for the limitation of food waste MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURAL, FOOD AND FORESTAL POLICIES; Total project amount: € 64,967.00; contribution: € 50,000.00;
SITE LINK: http://www.progettoshelfie.it/
- TITLE PROJECT SI-ROBOTICS - SocIal ROBOTICS for active and healthy ageing"; Project presented on the NOTICE for the submission of Industrial Research and Experimental Development Projects in the 12 Areas of specialization identified by PNR 2015-2020; MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, UNIVERSITY AND RESEARCH (MIUR). Total project amount: € 9,077,780.36; co-funded contribution: € 4,506,818.49; ITEM share € 697,200.00; contribution € 348. 600,00; IN PROGRESS; Partners Exprivia, Item Oxygen srl; R2M Solution, Grifo Multimedia, Next2U, Cupersafety, INRCA, Fondazione Neurone, IRCSS (San Giovanni Rotondo), SSSA - Institute of BioRobotics, UNIMI, UNIGE - Department of Architecture and Design, Sapienza University UNIVPM - DII (Ancona), FBK (Trento), CNR-IMM, CNR-ISTC"